Christophe is an award winning filmmaker and a Third Culture Kid, based between Paris, Beirut, and Heidelberg, who has lived in five countries, and counting…
Christophe obtained his M.F.A. in Cinema-Television from the USC School of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles. He was an Annenberg Fellow and a recipient of the Don Thompson Scholarship in Cinematic Arts and the Jack Nicholson Scholarship in Directing.
After working for several years in post-production sound, Christophe now develops projects for the large and small screen.
- September 2020 – February 2021: Series Pre-writing workshop Le Groupe Ouest x ARTE
- December 2020: Short film Grant Recipient (to be announced in July 2021)
- May 2020: Access to Market workshop (Fondation Liban Cinéma x Villa Kult)
- September 2019:
- Jury Member at the Lebanese Independent Film Festival
- Completed production on a new short film in Beirut
- March 2019:
- July 2018: Winner of Best Screenplay Award at the Cinephilia Screenwriting Lab for Shorts at the Institut du Monde Arabe — Paris, France
- March 2018: Winner of the BCP Prize at the Fondation Liban Cinéma Re-writing Workshop — Beirut, Lebanon
- January – March 2018: Feature screenplay re-writing workshop with the Fondation Liban Cinéma — Beirut, Lebanon
- July 2017: Rawi Screenwriters Lab with the Royal Film Commission Jordan — Shobak, Jordan
- In 2013: What to Bring to America ends its fest run after playing in 15 festivals worldwide, gathering 4 awards, and being broadcast on DIVA Universal (Italia)